About Us

Lenex Holdings Pty Ltd is a proprietary limited company registered with the Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC), with company registration number K2017/020091/07. It also registered with South African Revenue Services (SARS) for tax compliance purposes and allocated Income Tax no: 9176947233. The company is established with the intention of doing business with the private and public sector, rendering services in construction, development and procuring equipment for its clients, and also aid in the eradication of poverty among the communities where will be doing business by employing workforce from those communities, and adding value in the economy of the state, Republic of South Africa (RSA).

Lenex Holdins Pty Ltd is a Level 1 Plus BBBEE contributor, which specializes mostly for the construction, sourcing and supply of mining, construction, refineries, engineering and government parastatals with the right and highly equipments required for their undertaken projects. Choeuchoeu White Maepa, is the founding member and director of the company with a share value of 51%. The remaining 49 percent will be offered to potential investors in the future. He has the belief that the company shall grow from strength to strength over the couple of years coming, and it will spread it’s wings and venturing into general Procurement and successfully supplying different commodities outside of the mentioned sectors.

Mission & Vision

To be recognized as the best engineering, civil, construction, mining, industrial, refineries, procurement company to be run in the sectors we are trading and owned by previously disadvantaged individual. To ensure that we timeously source and deliver any required commodity as per specification, on request, at the best possible price. To support local trade by purchasing locally manufactured products, where possible, in- line with country’s vision and scope of economic growth.

Management Structure
Director:
White Choeuchoeu Maepa
|
Financial Manager:
Sebodu Maepa
Markerting Manager:
Koketso Makhafola
Projects Manager:
Tsibogo Maepa

Mining – Construction – Engineering – Civil – Eartworks